20 mayo 2008

Actualizacion Del BLog De Hil


Hello! Just wanted to update everyone on what's been going on in my life for the past few weeks. I was in NY for the screening of War, Inc. It was great to see everyone again and to watch the movie and see the response from the audience! Then I had a re-shoot for Greta in New Jersey just for one night. It was a scene where I walk in and out of the water and it was FREEZING!!! I have two funny pics I can show you guys. My feet were turning blue so the got a big bucket and put hot water in it for me to warm my feet up in, between shots. It was soooo cold I just decided...I'm just going to put my whole body in! If you see my baby toe it really was blue!!!
After that Mike had to have a quick surgery, but that was in Vail, so I flew down to play nurse for a couple of days! Its so beautiful there, but snowing! Now back in LA, with all the puppies, Gloomy, and Mouse Cookie! I feel like taking pics today so I will post some new ones. It's soooo hot in LA...102! Crazy, huh? Also, only here for two days before I head to Florida to do some work with my charity Blessings In A Backpack! I will let everyone know how it goes!
Everyone have a great week! Xo Hil
PS. There's Mouse sleeping in a dog bed!
Sometimes I wonder if he knows he's a cat!
I can't find Gloomy right now;
He's out roaming so when I see him
I will send a new pic!

Traduccion PRONTO

0 comentarios: